Terms & Conditions
Our terms describe what we do for you and what we kindly request of you as a user in return. Here are the key points:
- We run a Summer School for students each July and August in Oxford.
- Payment is due within seven days from receipt of the invoice from us, and must be provided before your place is guaranteed. As a small, bespoke summer school we have a limited number of places available.
- If, due to circumstances beyond our control, we have to make any changes in the arrangements relating to the provision of our services, we will let you know immediately and seek to offer you arrangements as close to the original as is reasonably possible.
- The Oxbridge International Summer School provides educational advisory services. We don’t claim to guarantee your future academic success.
- We have a simple cancellation policy: a student pays a non-refundable booking deposit of £595 for each fortnight. If they cancel: 120+ days before the start of the summer school we will refund all of the balance of the fees, 90-119 days we refund 50%, 60-89 days 10% and 0-59 days 0%. There is no additional administration fee charged for the refund, though refunds are net of credit card/bank transfer charges we may incur in refunding the student. We recommend all our students take out travel insurance so they are covered by this in case of cancellations.
- Finally, the terms which apply when you use our website can be found below.
- If you would like to read the full policies please click on the links below. And if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Service Terms & Conditions: These are the terms and conditions which apply when you sign up to join the Oxbridge International Summer School.
Website Terms & Conditions: These are the terms and conditions which apply when you use our website.
Data Protection Policy: This policy covers how we protect the data you pass on to us.